Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday-Susan's Genealogy Blog

It's been one of those weeks where life has taken over and needed to be dealt with. So I haven't had much time to sit and organize my thoughts to blog. However, I have had some time to read blogs and one that caught my eye is Susan's Genealogy Blog titled Genealogy In Greek Speak. She discusses some resources that genealogists use to track down books, journals, manuscripts, and periodicals. Most of the sites she mentions I have used before and they are very good (especially if you can find what you are looking for).

I had the pleasure of meeting Susan during IGHR at Samford. We were both in Tom Jones' writing class and I've been following her blog ever since. Susan has covered some really good topics that are educational, interesting, and fun to read. It's a good site to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment