Friday, March 2, 2012

How's 2012 So Far?

Busy. I thought once the holidays were over, I could catch up and things would calm down. Boy, was I wrong. It's March and I don't know where the time has gone. I'm still trying to dig myself out of the backlog of emails accumulated over the holidays.

On the upside, I've completed some client work that required quite a bit of digging. I've also worked on and completed a huge assignment for my ProGen group. March is the last month for this group, with one last assignment. ProGen is a 19 month program and I'm pretty thrilled to be in the home stretch. This program has been a wonderful experience and very beneficial. 

My own research has kept me busy when I have time for it. Well, technically... it was research done on my husband's side of the family. He made a trip up to New York and we made some interesting discoveries. This of course leads me to blogging. I plan on blogging about that adventure and a few others. I'm hoping that I'll find a little more time... somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment